Monday, December 04, 2006

Yuck, Yuck, Yuck, Yuck

Yuck, that explains life at our house the past week. Last Monday, Kyle woke up sick to his stomach and spent the day in bed. I thought the rest of us had escaped the bugs, but no such luck. On Saturday afternoon, Preston began vomiting and felt miserable.

Yesterday things were a little better except that Preston still wasn't eating much. At 1:45 this morning, the fun continued when Kylin began vomiting and whining. I spent the night with her on the couch trying to keep her comfortable.

As of this afternoon, Preston still isn't eating much and will only take little bits of his bottle off and on and Kylin has now had about 4 blow out diapers. Both kids are now napping and Mom is doing laundry and wiping everything with Lysol wipes.

This is the first time I have had sick kids since they came home from the hospital last year so I shouldn't complain, but it still unpleasant none-the-less.

No comments: